Where and when does High Water take place?
High Water 2017 takes place Saturday & Sunday April 22- 23 at Riverfront Park in North Charleston, SC. Click here to view a map of the festival grounds.
What can I bring?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small backpacks, purses, and empty hydration bladder packs. All must be under 12”x6”x12”.
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water will be provided via Hydration Stations)
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- Selfie sticks are allowed, but must expand to no longer than 40” in length and must be made of light material (light metal, rubber plastic). All selfie sticks are subject to High Water staff discretion and may or may not be allowed.
- REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
Do you allow re-entry?
Yes, we will allow re-entry.
Where can I park?
Free parking is available for High Water Festival at Riverfront Park! We are expecting a very large crowd and parking lots are limited, so festival attendees are encouraged to carpool, rideshare, bike, and arrive early.
We also encourage you to ride your bike! It reduces your carbon footprint, provides great exercise, and serves as a sustainable mode of transport. We will have a complimentary bike valet service available outside the main entrance.
The rideshare lot can be found by entering SHIPBUILDING WAY into your GPS.
Also, please travel safely and enjoy the festival responsibly. We all want to make sure you get home safely!
Is this event family friendly?
We are certainly a family friendly event and welcome guests of all ages. Children under 6 will be admitted for free with an adult admission.
Can I bring a stroller for my children?
Yes, strollers are permitted. Wagons will not be allowed on the festival grounds.
What should I leave at home?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time at High Water. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
Food and drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets (This is for the safety of our patrons. Benches will be on site, and ADA seating will be available. Upon arrival, ADA patrons can request accommodations at the Info Booth on site.
- Glow sticks
- Inappropriate headdresses
- Silly string
- Spray paint
- Pets (Service dogs will be permitted.)
- Glass containers and metal aerosol cans, including sunscreen in aerosol cans
- Scooters or personal motorized vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at anytime and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
What time do gates open each day and when does the music start / end?
Gates will open at noon every day. Music will run from 1pm until 11pm. Check out our schedule for more details.
How can I download a High Water Festival map?
Click here to download a high-resolution PDF file of the High Water Festival map.
Is smoking allowed at High Water?
Smoking (including e-cigarettes) on festival grounds will only be permitted at the designated smoking area, located to the left of the Edisto Stage, past the bathrooms, before The Refuge. There will be signage and it will be sectioned off.
Will the boat docks at Riverfront Park be open during the festival?
No. You may only enter the festival through the official entrance gates.
Where is the Lost and Found located at the festival?
Lost and Found is located at the Info Booth, which is left of the entrance gates and to the right of the Merch Booth.
Where are my tickets?
Can’t find your tickets? You can check on your ticket delivery method via your Ticketmaster account. There is a My Tickets tab that will have all your information.
What is the difference between the general admission price levels?
There is no difference between the general admission price levels. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you buy, the more you save!
What does VIP include?
VIP details are available on our ticketing page.
- Priority entrance lane into the festival
- Premium Main Stage viewing area
- Reserved parking
- Exclusive VIP Lounge/ Hang area
- Exclusive restroom trailer
- Exclusive bar
- Commemorative gift package