What is the difference between the general admission price levels?
There is no difference between the general admission price levels. It’s simply an incentive to purchase sooner rather than later. The earlier you buy, the more you save!
What does VIP include?
VIP details are available on our ticketing page.
- Priority entrance lane into the festival
- Premium Main Stage viewing area
- Reserved parking
- Exclusive VIP Lounge/ Hang area
- Exclusive restroom trailer
- Exclusive bar
- Commemorative gift package
Where and when does High Water take place?
High Water 2017 takes place Saturday & Sunday April 22- 23 at Riverfront Park in North Charleston, SC.
What can I bring?
To make sure you have everything you’ll need while attending the festival, please feel free to bring the following items with you:
- Sun block
- Blankets, sheets and towels
- Point-and-shoot cameras
- Small backpacks and purses and empty hydration bladder packs. Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag that is not clear plastic, vinyl, or PVS, and over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
- Empty water bottle (free, filtered water will be provided via Hydration Stations)
- 1 sealed bottle of water
- Selfie sticks are allowed, but must expand to no longer than 40” in length and must be made of light material (light metal, rubber plastic). All selfie sticks are subject to High Water staff discretion and may or may not be allowed.
- REMEMBER: All patrons and belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
Do you allow re-entry?
Yes, we will allow re-entry.
Is this event family friendly?
We are certainly a family friendly event and welcome guests of all ages. Children under 6 will be admitted for free with an adult admission.
What should I leave at home?
We make every effort to provide an environment where all travelers can fully enjoy their time at High Water. With that in mind, kindly leave these items at home:
- Large backpacks, book bags, or any bag that is not clear plastic, vinyl, or PVC, and over 12”x6”x12” in size will not be allowed.
- Food and Drink
- Illegal substances of any kind
- Lawn chairs or picnic baskets
- Glow sticks
- Silly String
- Spray Paint
- Pets (Service Dogs will be permitted)
- Glass Containers and Metal Aerosol Cans, including Sunscreen in Aerosol Cans
- Scooters or Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Detachable lens cameras
- Recording devices of any kind including professional recording equipment, GoPros, audio recording equipment, and video recording equipment
- No unauthorized vendors will be permitted
- No solicitations, handbills, sampling, give-aways, etc.
- Remote-controlled vehicles or aircrafts, including drones
REMEMBER: All travelers and their belongings are subject to search and prohibited items will be removed at the discretion of the front gate staff. These items are subject to change at anytime and at the discretion of the front gate and security staff.
What time do gates open each day and when does the music start / end?
Gates will open around noon every day. Music will run till around 10:30pm. The full detailed lineup is on the way!