Review The 2020 Ticket Types & Purchasing Tips!
ICYMI: The Official High Water 2020 Lineup drops Tuesday, November 5th at 10 AM EST.
After the lineup is revealed, the Previous Buyers Pre-sale begins Wednesday, November 6th at 10 AM EST and Public On-sale kicks off Thursday, November 7th at 10 AM EST – explore the ticket types and review our purchasing process tips, so you’re ready to secure your spot next week!
After the lineup is revealed, the Previous Buyers Pre-sale will begin Wednesday, November 6th at 10 AM EST and the Public On-sale will kick off Thursday, November 7th at 10 AM EST – set a reminder, so you’re ready to lock in your spot in Riverfront Park!
Take Your Weekend To The Next Level With VIP & Platinum Pearl Experience
While you prepare for next week’s Previous Buyers Pre-sale and Public On-sale, explore our NEW premier ticket type, the Platinum Pearl Experience, and added VIP amenities!
The Platinum Pearl Experience offers you up-close pit viewing at both stages, complimentary beverages and food, an additional intimate chapel performance with a headlining artist, demonstrations by world-class award-winning chefs, and more.
With updated amenities including a reserved VIP viewing area by the second stage and the all new VIP Village featuring complimentary spa services and more, our VIP weekend pass is better than ever. See All The Perks Here➜
Tips For A Smooth Purchase Process
High Water Champions, here are some pro-tips to ensure your purchase process runs smoothly next week.
- Where Do I Buy Tickets? Purchase tickets from High Water’s official ticket page to guarantee they are 100% authentic. See Tickets➜
- When Do I Buy Tickets? Previous buyers will be able to purchase tickets during the pre-sale starting Wednesday, November 6th at 10 AM EST. The pre-sale code will be sent to the email address used to purchase tickets in the past. Non-previous buyers will be able to purchase tickets starting Thursday, November 7th at 10 AM EST.
- What Ticket Options Are Available? General Admission, VIP, and our NEW Platinum Pearl Experience weekend passes will be available for purchase, starting during pre-sale. Additionally, Oyster Education Classes will be available as an add-on to your ticket order. See Tickets➜
- Is There A Layaway Option Available?Yes! Select “Layaway Plan” near the end of the regular purchase process to split your purchase into multiple payments. Layaway plans are available for all orders including at least (1) weekend pass. Learn more➜
- What Is High Water’s Ticketing System? Front Gate Tickets is High Water’s ticketing system. Before purchasing, you will need to click the top of the page where it says, “Sign In” and select “Sign Up” to create an account. Create An Account➜
- What Is The Purchase Process Like? Once you add a General Admission, VIP, or Platinum Pearl Experience weekend pass to your cart, you will have the option to add on Oyster Education Classes. Front Gate gives you 15 minutes to complete your purchase. To prevent yourself from running out of time, look at the ticket options and create an account ahead of time.
- I Have A Question About My Order, What Should I Do? If you have a general question about your order before or after purchase, please contact Front Gate Tickets or call 888-512-7469.
- Other Questions? Take a look at our FAQs or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What A Smooth Purchase Process! Where Can I Share My Praise? In addition to sharing your experience on social media, there’s a customer survey on your confirmation page. We’d love to hear your feedback, so we may improve the process for the future.